Beta Marine 120HP Inland Engine:
The Beta 120 has been specially developed for commercial Fishing Boats, Launches, Wide Beamers and Dutch Barges. It is a heavy duty - 6 cylinder - naturally aspirated - direct injection - marine propulsion diesel engine. Its outstanding asset is the slow speed / high torque of 440Nm developed at 1400 rev/min from an engine of solid construction that is not only smooth and quiet but also economic with direct injection. Conforms with all current RCD ‘94/25/EC as amended by 2003/44/EC’ emission regulations.
Beta Marine - Beta 120 - 6 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 120 bhp at
2,600 rpm with a swept volume of 6.7 litre (Recreational Craft Directive emission compliant). The engine is supplied complete with a keel cooled header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, calorifier connections,
21/2” bsp male dry exhaust outlet, fresh water pump, injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters, sump pump, flywheel housing, special quiet air intake filter, 12 Volt starter, 90 Amp battery charging
alternator, shutdown solenoid, control panel “AB” (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart switch and
pushbutton stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); a 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness. Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual. ‘Peacock Blue’ paint, packed on skid base and fully warranted by Beta Marine.
• Reliable keel cooled, naturally aspirated, direct injection diesel engine, based upon a Ford IVECO block.
• Cast iron cylinder head and block and sea water pump.
• PRM gearboxes with in-line, “down angle”, or Vee-drive solutions.
• Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
• Heavy duty power take off to drive auxiliary equipment.
• Special engine feet to suit your installation requirements.
• 12 Volt 120 Amp, or 24 Volt 70Amp alternators available.
• Control Panels B or C with gauges and alarms.
Copyright 2011© All rights reserved - Webmaster Contact